Azulene Hard Wax
1,000 grams | 2.2 pounds
Azulene hard wax by Italwax is a medium transparent wax. Azulene wax is created for very experienced specialists, who already know how to use hard wax. It has the shortest hardening time (4-5 seconds) in the Italwax family of hard waxes, making the procedure fast and effective for the professional. It is very visible on the skin and great for all types of waxing applications.
- Lower melting temp than traditional hard waxes making it safer for your clients.
- Transparent Film Wax. Applied in thin layer, removed as a film.
- 4-5 second hardening time for experienced professionals.
- Effective for removal of coarse and short hairs.
- Ideal for underarms and bikini areas.
1. Preheat in microwave/heater to stiff honey consitency.
2. Apply with wooden spatula.
3. Remove application without using strips.
Italwax hard wax is a new generation of hard waxes. Due to special components and ingredients, the wax has special properties. Italwax Hard Wax has a working temperature of 107.6F which is very close to normal body temperature, so it never burns the skin. This wax does not solidify immediately, so it has a “sauna” effect on the skin. The pores open and allow the hairs to be removed together with the root easily and without pain. Italwax sticks to the hair only and not the skin. After removing the hair along with the root, you can apply hard wax again to the same area, because the skin is not damaged. Your client will not have skin irritation afterwards. All Italwax hard waxes have a high amount of elasticity; it follows the bodies contours and removes all the hairs in curved zones. This wax is applied regardless of the direction of the hair growth and never breaks during the removal process.