Pour Homme Hard Wax (Men’s)
1,000 grams | 2.2 pounds
Pour Homme (Men’s) hard wax by Italwax is specially formulated for use on men. It provides maximum adherence of wax to men’s thick course hair. This wax guarantees easily pulling out of 100% of unwanted hairs in 1 application with minimal pain during the procedure. This is a great wax for Barber shops because you can use it to shape beards, mustaches, brows, and head-dress.
- Lower melting temp than traditional hard waxes making it safer for your clients.
- Guaranteed clean and fast waxing of coarse, thick men’s hair.
- 6-10 second hardening time.
- You can use it for face waxing. Works perfectly on other body areas: chest, back, armpits etc.
1. Preheat in microwave/heater to stiff honey consitency.
2. Apply with wooden spatula.
3. Remove application without using strips.
Italwax hard wax is a new generation of hard waxes. Due to special components and ingredients, the wax has special properties. Italwax Hard Wax has a working temperature of 107.6F which is very close to normal body temperature, so it never burns the skin. This wax does not solidify immediately, so it has a “sauna” effect on the skin. The pores open and allow the hairs to be removed together with the root easily and without pain. Italwax sticks to the hair only and not the skin. After removing the hair along with the root, you can apply hard wax again to the same area, because the skin is not damaged. Your client will not have skin irritation afterwards. All Italwax hard waxes have a high amount of elasticity; it follows the bodies contours and removes all the hairs in curved zones. This wax is applied regardless of the direction of the hair growth and never breaks during the removal process.
Plum, Rose, Natural, White Chocolate, Azulene